I set up my affiliate business almost one year ago and my sites income is increasing monthly. Who said there is a recession, it certainly doesn't appear to be affecting online sales.
I am now working with the Company I bought the sites from, helping out by dealing with some of the calls etc. The website is being built as I post and a basic site has been launched just to show the team and what they are about. The Company is based in Wales and they are a great bunch, very knowledgeable and very friendly. The affiliate marketing support is excellent and with their help and my research I have learnt so much I have the confidence to do my own internet marketing and I must be doing something right because the sites are very profitable and rank highly in Google with some of my keywords.
The next stage is, once the new site is online, I am going to work with the Search Engine Optimisation Team at Tenretni and the knowledge I have gained being tutored by them over the past year, to get the new site search engine optimised.
As a business idea, there has never been a better time to start an affiliate business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment